How to make cheesecake?
A light green cheesecake that does not have to go in the oven and has a wonderfully fresh taste.
- 400 gr fresh cream cheese
- 200 ml creme fraiche
- 250 ml of whipped cream
- 2 avocados
- 200 gr white caster sugar
- 3 limes
- 200 gr tea biscuits
- 50 gr butter (melted)
Materials – large springform 26 cm
- Grind the biscuits with a food processor and add the melted butter. Place a piece of baking paper on the bottom of the springform and place the ring on it and click into place. Cut the remaining paper around it. Divide the biscuit mixture over the bottom and press with a convex side of a spoon. Put the mold in the refrigerator.
- Mix cream cheese with sugar in a bowl. Add the avocados and mix them through. Grate 1 lime and add this together with the juice of this lime and a second lime. In another bowl, mix the whipped cream until fluffy and finally mix in the creme fraiche. Then mix the green cream cheese avocado mixture with the cream mixture.
- Pour this on the biscuit base and smooth out. Place the mold in a well-cooled refrigerator for at least 12 hours until it has set. Garnish at the end with wedges of the remaining lime and possibly some grater. Keep the cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Do the lime juice barely discolor the avocado.
Read even more ideas and recipes for baking here.
Lime Avocado Cheesecake